Allergy Armor Ultra Pillows
- Item #:
- IN STOCK
Ships tomorrow !
Allergy Armor Ultra Pillows
Because you spend a third of your life on your pillow, you should make sure that it's not making you sick! These luxurious pillows are wrapped in our best allergen barrier fabric, Allergy Armor Ultra, so there's no need for a separate allergy pillow cover. Combining superior allergen barrier fabric and hypoallergenic fill, Allergy Armor pillows are the best pillow an allergy or asthma sufferer can purchase to make a positive impact in the quality of their sleep.
Made from non allergenic polyester, Allergy Armor Ultra blocks out dust mites as well as smaller allergens like pet dander. It will keep allergens out of your pillow, out of your face, and out of your airway. An antimicrobial finish guards against mold and bacteria growth while keeping an array of microorganisms away from your pillow. Allergy Armor pillows are made in Georgia.
Allergy Armor Ultra Pillows - A Closer Look
Luxurious and breathable, Allergy Armor Ultra is our highest quality allergen barrier fabric. It features the smallest pore size in the industry at 2.8 microns. The fine 100% polyester fabric goes through an extra finishing process known as calendaring, in which extreme heat and pressure shrinks the pores (the gaps between the threads).
These microscopic pores allow the fabric to breathe while blocking out particles. Dust mite allergen averages around 10 microns, but pet dander and mold particles may be as small as 3 microns. Allergy Armor Ultra offers the comfort of luxurious bedding while keeping you safe from even the smallest allergens. A protective antimicrobial finish provides long-term protection against mold, mildew, soiling agents, stains, and deterioration.
- Standard: 20" x 26"
- Queen: 20" x 30"
- King: 20" x 36"
- Euro: 26" x 26"
- Body: 20" x 60"
Allergy Armor Pillows - Care Instructions
This pillow is wrapped in Allergy Armor Ultra, a powerful allergen barrier, so there's no need for a separate allergy relief cover. Simply put your regular decorative pillow case over the pillow. Machine washable. Wash two pillows at a time for a balanced load. Wash in warm water on the gentle wash cycle. Tumble dry on low, fluffing often. To help keep pillows plump, add a couple of tennis balls to the dryer to act as agitators. Replace your pillow every two years.
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Pillows
It was a big deal for us when we launched this product because it is wrapped in our most popular and effective allergy barrier fabric, Allergy Armor Ultra. How genius is this? A pillow that is made with allergy relief fabric - no need to spend extra dough to cover the pillow, just buy it as-is.
I'm a side sleeper and I like to ball up a couple of pillows and stuff one under my neck and the other under my head. I need quite a bit of support in order for this operation to stay intact throughout the night. I have found that this pillow is perfect for me. What used to take two pillows is accomplished with one. My husband used to joke that I always had too many pillows on the bed. Well, issue solved!
What I like about Allergy Armor Pillows
- They hold their shape when other pillows just end up looking like a smashed biscuit after a few nights of use.
- The Ultra fabric is so smooth and soft. My pillow cases slip on easily, while normally I spend a few moments tugging and pulling my old pillows in order to stuff them into the cases.
- They are machine washable and can be tossed right in the dryer.
- They offer great support.
- They are very affordable.
- The Allergy Armor Ultra pillow works well even for children with allergies.
- Available in five sizes and styles.
What I do not like about Allergy Armor Pillows
- They are pretty puffy, hold their shape, and offer great support. That said, they may not be appropriate for very small children, as they may not weigh enough to sink into the pillow. My three year-old is very petite and her little head just rolled right off the pillow. It was too puffy for her. Generally child allergy sufferers 5 years old and above should have no problem.
Overall, this is a great pillow for allergy and asthma sufferers alike. With Allergy Armor Ultra fabric sewn in as the pillow's natural encasings, there's no need for a separate pillow cover. This saves you time and money. Simply put your pillowcase on it, and you're all ready to enjoy a good night's sleep.