PureGuardian H2000 Ultrasonic Humidifier - ManualThe PureGuardian Ultrasonic Humidifier with manual controls is a great residential humidifier to use during the dry winter months. When you start running your home heating system, the humidity level in your home will drop. This unit is a durable humidifier that is easy to operate. Just fill it with water, set it, and go. The ultrasonic technology works to create a quiet, germ free alternative for your humidifier needs. The Pure Guardian use a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets. Thanks to ultrasonic technology the models are virtually silent when running, making it ideal to use while you sleep.
- Table Top Humidifier
- I purchased the Table Top from achoo! and it fits right into my home office. I spend a lot of time in there during the fall and winter months and hate the way our heating dries out the room. I just put it in the corner of the room and forget about it.
- Super Cool Humidifier
- I bought the Germ Guardian Ultrasonic Digital Humidifier because of its many features. My daughter loves the night light and the warm or cool mist options. This unit looks cool too, kinda like a 50's juke box. I'm very pleased with how quickly I received it after placing my order. Thank you!
- Coughing son
- My son, Clint, has had a persistant cough for quite some time. It got to the point where he would cough until he made himself sick. After a trip to our family physician I was told to try a humidifier. We couldn't find anything he was allergic to, so I purchased the smallest one, the table top humidifier. Well, it worked great for Clint. No longer do I sit downstairs and listen to him cough for hours. This one doesn't hold much water, but that wasn't near as important as the results.
- I like the fact that there is UV light to keep bacteria from growing in the humidifier. The first night I used it I woke up w/out the dry throat and stuffy nose I have had lately. It also holds alot of water and doesn't need to be added to every day- even though it runs all night - I believe it makes me feel better - the nightlight is a little too bright and lights up the whole roombut you can cover that w/ something if you need to.
- Best Allergy Relief
- I have had numerous humidifiers over the years but the Germ Gardian Humidifier gives me the most relief of my symptoms. It keeps the moisture level in my bedroom quite comfortable. As I live in Las Vegas, the humidity is very low. I would have to sleep with my head elevated and still would often awaken coughing. Since I started using the Germ Guard Humidifier I am able to sleep with one pillow and keep the cough syrup in my nightstand drawer. I would strongly recommend this humidifier for anyone with seasonal allergy symtoms.
- No review title given
- Great humidifier, my only complaint is the white film it leaves, but this is the case with all humidifiers. I think i will try filtered water to see if i have better luck as the manuel suggested. It is nice and quiet and has made a differnce with my skin, and I don't wake up so dry every morning.
- Highly recommend!
- We heat our house with a wood stove, and this has been the coldest, harshest winter in the northeast I can remember. I unfortunately have developed "Farmers Lung" from my occupation, and suffer greatly from the ash in the air from using the wood stove. Headaches, cough, congestion, I felt like crap! When I started to research air purifiers I got a bit depressed over how much money this was going to cost me. My partner is in love with his wood stove, so we didn't want to give that up. Further research on Achoo Allergy's very helpful site, and other sites led us to decide to try out a few humidifiers first, to see if that helped. It totally solved the problem! We got two of the H2000's for the living room area where the wood stove is, and an H1500/1600 for the bedroom. So nice. We also tried the Air-O-Swiss 7144 for the living room, but it left puddles of water on the furniture on high setting. I am so happy with the Pure Guardian H2000 that I've told several friends to buy this model! Even my mother has one now. Once you get in the habit of filling the tanks once a day, they are a really nice addition to the room, adding a bit of tropical ambiance even. On really cold days we will use the 'warm' setting. I like the simple manual knobs, and the design guests have called something like an old-fashioned radio. Every few weeks we clean the filter plate thingee with vinegar- we have hard water so this is a crucial chore. But getting these humidifiers has truly made living in the house in the winter so much more enjoyable. They are game-changers.
Write Your Own Review
Pure Guardian Ultrasonic Humidifiers
The Ultrasonic Humidifier series from Pure Guardian is designed specifically for smaller rooms and personal spaces, and the H2000, like the others, has silver clean technology that fights mold and bacteria in the water tank without the hassle of replacement filters or pads. The Ultrasonic Manual (H2000) has a 1.4 gallon tank capacity that provides up to 72 hours of successive humidity. With the PureGuardian in hand, I set off to try to relief my nightly sore throat.
What I like about Pure Guardian humidifiers
I took the Pure Guardian Manual Humidifier home with me to test the unit in my daughter's room. The best thing about the H2000 is how quietly it operates. On the highest setting, it is almost silent, and it was easy for my daughter to fall asleep with the humidifier running in her bedroom.
The Ultrasonic Manual allows you to increase the power and regulate the temperature of the spray with separate rotary dials. Unlike digital Pure Guardian models, the H2000 has only one power light, which makes it a better fit for sleepers who want to keep a dark bedroom.
Dual mist capability gives you the choice of either cool mist or a room temperature/warm mist, and since the water is never boiled, like in older style humidifiers, there is no chance of burns from the water.
What I do not like about Pure Guardian humidifiers
I really like this product, but one drawback is the handle. The handle only picks up the water tank. The first few times I tried to move the humidifier I pulled it apart. You have to pick the whole humidifier up, but, this is true for every humidifier that is NOT a top-fill unit.
Lightweight, economical and easy to use, the Pure Guardian H2000 provides cool, humidifying comfort for most rooms in your home. With an output similar to other models, this midsize humidifier can run for up to three days before needing to be refilled (depending on conditions in your space). Overall, this humidifier offers solid but basic humidification suitable for most bedrooms.
PureGuardian H2000 Ultrasonic Humidifier - Manual Additional ResourcesPure Guardian Ultrasonic Digital Humidifier
Pure Guardian Ultrasonic Manual Humidifier