SEBO DISCO Floor Polishers
The SEBO DISCO suction floor polisher vacuum attachment is lightweight, easy to operate, and well-priced compared to alternative polishing machines. It features a new floor-pad technology that provides a high-gloss shine to many types of hard floors without the use of water, chemicals, or polishing sands. And its drive disc has instantaneous height adjustment, along with automatic shut off caused by disc obstructions or suction blockages. The DISCO has a suction capability that simultaneously removes the fine dust created during the polishing process. It is truly a revolution in hard-floor care!
The SEBO DISCO is suitable for use the following vacuum cleaners: SEBO Felix, Felix Kombi, SEBO Airbelt K3 & SEBO Airbelt C3.1 vacuum cleaners.
Please note - The Orange is no longer available.
- A quick and easy pad-change mechanism.
- Automatic torque-controlled height adjustment off the floor ensures consistent and optimal performance.
- Automatic safety shut off caused by disc obstructions or suction blockages.
- Lightweight, low-cost, commercial-grade machine.
- Rubber bumpers to protect walls, furniture and the polisher.
- Three rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces.
- Agile and easy to use, due to a highly maneuverable swivel neck and high-quality castors.
- A working width of 13 inches and a polishing path of 11 3⁄4 inches.
- The complete modular system includes vacuum suction (when used with the Felix) and a hard-floor polisher.
- Immediate retention of polishing dust by the suction of the vacuum.
- Reinforced drive disc that provides optimal floor contact and a speed of 2,000 rpm.
- Five Year Warranty
SEBO DISCO Floor Polishers - A Closer Look