Honeywell HEPA filters are stackable. Simply stack multiple units to replace older filters models. See model numbers below to learn how many filters you need for specific models. While the HEPA filters are permanent and can be cleaned with a vacuum, many customers find that they need to replace them after a
several years. The Honeywell activated carbon pre-filter should be replaced every three months.
Honeywell True HEPA Filter HRF-11 Filters are stackable. Stack multiple units to replace older
(2) HRF-11 for purifier models 10500 and 17000, replaces filter
(1) HRF-11 for purifier models 10590 and 50100, replaces filter
Honeywell True HEPA Filter HRF-14
Filters are stackable.
Stack multiple units to replace older filter models.
(2) HRF-14 for purifier models
11520,12520,17200,18150,17400,50150,50200, replaces filter models
(3) HRF-14 for purifier models 13520, 50250, replaces filter model
(4) HRF-14 for purifier model 50300, replaces filter model 29500
Honeywell Activated Carbon Pre-filter 38002
Replacement activated carbon pre-filter helps reduce
common household odors and traps more dirt particles than standard
carbon filters. Replace approximately every 3 months. Fits every round
Honeywell Air Cleaner.
Honeywell 50150 Air Purifier - Filter Change
Clean Air Club - Air Purifier Filter Replacement Reminder Program