Mulberry West Silk Blankets
The Mulberry West blankets are silk-filled, chic, eco-friendly, and perfectly geared for those who want hypoallergenic bedding without having to sacrifice comfort. Filled with the finest, certified Mulberry silk, these blankets are warm, lightweight, and wick away moisture. The silk naturally repels bed bugs and dust mites, while providing just the right amount of warmth all year round. Mulberry silk comes from the cocoons of silkworms that are fed only on Mulberry leaves. The cocoon's silk filaments are stretched into a flat web of silk floss which are stacked, then sealed inside a bleach-free cotton fabric.
Caring for this luxurious bedding couldn't be easier. Simply spot clean or air out in the sunshine. Allow nature to refresh your Mulberry comforter. All bedding products are tested and certified to contain no lead, bleach, ammonia, PVC, or formaldehyde. The silk fibers are nestled in a bleach-free 300 thread count polished cotton cover. The finished silk blanket is extremely lightweight, despite the silk bedding's thickness, their natural properties makes them an ideal blanket for allergy or asthma sufferers.
- Naturally allergy and asthma free
- Repels bed bugs and dust mites
- Repels mold and mildew
- Adjusts to body temperature
- Wicks away moisture
- No shifting or bunching
- Flame resistant
- Satin trim around all of the edges
- 75 grams of certified Mulberry Silk
Mulberry West Silk Blankets - A Closer Look
Sizes and Dimensions
|Small||54" x 42"|
|Queen||94" x 90"|
|King||106" x 90"|
|*Please note the dimensions for the Small blanket. These are approximately the dimensions of a crib blanket.|
- So Light So Soft!
This is an amazing blanket if you want to be comfortably warm and have a light, soft covering over you. It's beautiful! I bought it as a gift for my mom who has terrible allergies. It's perfect for her! She loves it!
Write Your Own Review
Mulberry West Silk Blanket
This incredibly soft blanket is perfect for use in front of the television or for use on your bed as a coverlet. These blankets arefilled with silk, so they are lightweight, but warm. Because of their neutral color, they are a great addition to anyone's bedding, allergy sufferer or those who simply prefer luxurious, functional bedding.
What I like about Mulberry West Blankets
- Light to medium weight so great for year round use.
- Feels soft like goose down without the allergies or poking feathers.
- Perfect blend of natural materials in creating a truly comfortable and allergy friendly blanket.
- Pure Mulberry Silk is odorless (unlike lesser grades).
- Because of the clingy nature of the silk filling, it won't bunch inside the blanket.
- Little touches, like the eco-friendly carry case and satin trim make this blanket a nice addition to your current allergy bedding and can be a great gift idea for anyone!
- Your color options are very limited - white. Truthfully though, it gets tricky when trying to keep a product as close to "natural" as possible while using dyes.
- For some, this may be a little beyond their budget.
Mulberry West Silk Blankets Additional ResourcesAllergy Bedding Buying Guide
Compare Allergy Bedding
Allergy Bedding FAQ