Honeywell 17000-S HEPA Air Purifier
Enjoy the benefits of air purification without having to listen to a noisy unit. The Honeywell air purifier features QuietCare technology for ultra quiet operation. Surround Seal ensures that unfiltered air isnt released back into your room. This Honeywell air purifiers features a permanent True HEPA filter that doesnt need replacement.
More doctors recommend Honeywell air purifiers to their patients than any other brand. The True HEPA filter removes at least 99.97% of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it such as dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, mold spores and cat dander. It even helps reduce viruses and bacteria. The carbon pre-filter captures larger airborne particles and helps remove common household odors.
QuietCare sound reducing technology provides ultra quiet operation. The permanent HEPA filter is easy to clean - simply vacuum about twice a year (depending on use). The Intelli-Check Electronic Filter Indicator reminds you when to clean the HEPA filter and when to replace the carbon pre-filter. This model is recommended for medium size rooms up to 200 square feet.
- True HEPA Filter helps remove 99.97% of airborne particles.
- Reduces airborne germs such as viruses & bacteria.
- Permanent True HEPA filter means no costly replacements. Simply vacuum the filter twice a year.
- Allergy and Asthma Friendly Product as designated by The British Allergy Foundation and Allergy UK.
- Activated carbon pre-filter absorbs odors.
- QuietCare technology for ultra quiet operation.
- Soft-touch electronic controls with three power levels.
- Intelli-Check electronic filter clean indicator means no guessing about maintenance.
- Removes particles as small as 0.3 microns in size, including mold spores, dust mites, pet dander, and pollen.
- Easy-to-clean HEPA filter just vacuum twice a year.
- Surround Seal technology ensures that no unfiltered air escapes the unit.
- Five-year limited warranty.
The very first morning after plugging 2 of these babies in different parts of the house we could breathe better! Half of us have asthma and allergies and we are so happy we invested in these! We have a fairly large spread out house and 2 seem to do the trick. They've been running non stop for a month and nothing has gone wrong. Thanks!!!
- I breathe CLEAN air!
This little guy is a diamond in the rough! It has helped me IMMENSELY!! My allergies have been a real problem, so I purchased this unit set it up in my room and have slept soundly- no sneezing or watery/itchy eyes. I have a cat, and the common odors that come from his litter box are long gone. I set it on the quiet mode at night low and I barely hear it, just a white noise- I leave it on high while at work and come home to a clean smelling non allergy filled home! THANKS ACHOO! ALLERGY! I am more than pleased!!! I DEFINITELY recommend this unit!
- Great Value Product
It works well and is helpful, portable and small enough to fit in tight places. My only complaint would be that when on the high setting, it could be a little quieter. It's a good product and I would recommend to those with allergies, asthma and sinus problems.
- Very quiet air purifier
It sounds funny but I really like the handle on this Honeywell. I can carry it around with me, plus it runs very quietly.
- Great Value!
Quick shipping and friendly service when I had a question about it.
Write Your Own Review
Honeywell 17000-S Air Purifier
Compact and convenient, this Honeywell HEPA Air purifier offers quiet filtration at minimal expense. This introductory air purifier is best for someone with mild allergies and for use in smaller spaces.
What I liked about the Honeywell 17000
- Perfect for the noise conscious sleeper, the QuietCare technology provides minimal noise on the lowest setting.
- The 17000 is lightweight and compact. This coupled with Quietcare makes this unit ideal for smaller spaces like dorm rooms, nurseries or small bedrooms.
- The unit is inexpensive and like other Honeywell units, very easy to maintain.
- Lifetime HEPA filter.
- This unit is not for someone with severe allergies. Someone looking for a unit to handle heavy amounts of particulate or pollutants, or someone who is highly sensitive to allergens would find this unit not as helpful as many others. The filtration simply is not heavy duty enough in these instances.
For use in a smaller room and for someone with mild allergies this unit is a compact, cost effective solution. The five year warranty is in line with industry standards and maintenance costs are low particularly with the lifetime HEPA filter.
Honeywell 17000-S HEPA Air Purifier Specifications
|Recommended For:||Smaller Rooms|
|User Profile:||Allergy and asthma sufferers who need localized air purification with quiet operation|
|Maximum Room Size (6 air exchanges per hour):
||200 sq. ft.|
|Filter Description:||Permanent 99.97% True HEPA filter|
|Filter Change Indicator Sensors:||Yes|
|Dimensions:||13.0" W x 16" D x 16.0"H|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|CADR Ratings from AHAM:||130 Dust - 130 Smoke - 130 Pollen|